Property ID: 19944191
If you have been yearning for a home that is close to the CBD but still offers the peace that comes with the lush greenery of nature, then this is the place for you. The view of Darwin Golf Club’s gardens from this charming two bedroom unit is bound to relax you after even the hardest day’s work. Ample bench space and modern appliances complete a spacious and well designed kitchen. The open plan living and dining area features brand new flooring & leads to the private balcony, from which you can enjoy stunning views over the Golf course. Located on a quiet street in one of Darwin’s most sought after suburbs and with great amenities nearby, the Larrakeyah lifestyle could be the one you’ve been looking for.
- Undercover parking for one vehicle plus storage room
- Two excellent sized bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and direct balcony access. Bedroom two with built in wardrobe and natural lighting.
- Recently updated kitchen with stainless appliances and plenty of bench space & storage.
- Beautiful views over the private gardens and The Gardens golf course.
- Only moments’ walk from the breathtaking Mindil Beach, casino, golf club, restaurants & cafes, great local schools, parks, shops and Darwin CBD
|Building / Floor Area||76 sqm|
|Land Area||76.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-22 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-27 %|