Here is a fantastic family home located in the heart of Gunn only minutes stroll to parks, schools, shops and public transport. Ideal for the 1st home buyer looking for an established home in a premium suburb close to all of the amenities Palmerston has to offer.
• Two separate living areas, both with upgraded split system air conditioning, stainless steel fans and LED down lights. Perfect space for privacy whilst the kids have their own play area within view of the kitchen.
• Separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen with access to your undercover entertaining area for relaxing and enjoying Darwin’s tropical lifestyle.
• Sparkling spa with shade umbrella surrounded by landscaped gardens with reticulation.
• The spacious kitchen has a recently upgraded stainless steel oven, custom centre island with granite top, pantry and plenty of storage space.
• Master bedroom has oversized windows with an abundance of natural light, walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
• Bedrooms two & three with built in wardrobes, split system air conditioning and natural lighting.
• Main bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate toilet.
• This family home is filled with natural light throughout, ready for a new family to make it their own.
• The home will be vacant at settlement ready for you to move in straight away, don’t miss this opportunity!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
Bakewell Primary School
|7 Hutchison Terrace Bakewell NT 0832||Primary||Government||0.74 km|
Gray Primary School
|22 Victoria Drive Gray NT 0830||Primary||Government||1.0 km|
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
|34 Emery Avenue Woodroffe NT 0830||Primary||Non-Government||1.34 km|
Driver Primary School
|37 Driver Avenue Driver NT 0830||Primary||Government||1.61 km|
Palmerston Senior College
|10 Tilston Avenue Driver NT 0830||Secondary||Government||1.93 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.