This charming family home has been carefully designed with an eye for detail, and expertly built within the brand new suburb of Zuccoli. Set on a corner allotment of 492 square metres, this stylish home makes a statement with its chic modern interiors, and it’s beautifully presented exterior.
– Two large bedrooms with built in robes and a spacious master bedroom, with walk in robe and stylish ensuite.
– Separate family/living area at the front of the house.
– At the heart, the beautifully crafted kitchen with full length window splash back, allowing in plenty of natural light, also includes an enormous “Butlers Pantry” complete with added kitchenette.
– Located at the side of the property you will find a lovely alfresco entertainment area, the colour bond fencing makes for a private yet sophisticated area to relax at the end of the day.
– A brilliant double garage with internal access and the added benefit of a rear access roller door leading to the back yard.
This property is a great starter for the growing family with plenty of yard space for the kids and pets to run around. Zuccoli is a developing suburb, with wonderful parks and walkways, brand new shopping village and day care centre. Only 5 minutes drive to Palmerston CBD, and 25 minutes from Darwin City.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|