Property ID: 19958977
This two storey tropical home will provide you the Darwin lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of. Expansive in ground pool with gazebo, solar power, mature tropical gardens and spacious entertainer’s kitchen are just a few great features you’ll love about this home.
• Within the kitchen you will find an abundance of storage, large pantry, 90cm oven,
dishwasher and all overlooking the enticing pool
• Light and bright living and dining rooms downstairs with additional living space
upstairs opening onto the balcony overlooking the tree tops
• Gazebo overlooking the refreshing pool which is the perfect place for entertaining or
just relaxing after a hot day
• Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms including the master with walk through robe and
• Main bathroom is complete with a shower over bath and separate toilet
• Third bathroom downstairs off the internal laundry
• Additional air-conditioned study or hobby room downstairs
• Reduce your power bills; this home is equipped with solar power
• Undercover parking for 2 cars behind closed gates
• Pet on application
Viewings available after 15/11/18
This home is nestled in the sea side suburb of Nakara. Only a short walk to Casuarina Coastal Reserve, Dripstone Cliffs, Charles Darwin University, Casuarina Shopping Square and a short bike ride/drive to the Hospital.
Raine & Horne DO NOT accept 1form applications, if you would like to apply for a Raine & Horne property, please contact us via the “Email Agent” button and we will forward you the necessary documents.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$523 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|