Located in the family friendly suburb of Rosebery, this fantastic home has been recently painted inside and out and boasts a fantastic floor-plan with great living spaces.
• Well equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a huge island bench-top for meal prep, makes this home perfect for the amateur chef and anyone who loves entertaining with family and friends!
• Only a few steps from the kitchen is the well designed dining area for when the days are too hot, a few steps in the other direction will take you to the fantastic outdoor entertaining area, perfect for alfresco dining or watching the footy with a drink in your hand
• Splash or relax in the great sized pool or lounge on the deck both of which overlook the alfresco area and the lush green lawns
• This is definitely the perfect place for anyone who enjoys outdoor living, with a second large grassy area on the other side of the house featuring powered shed. There’s also the convenience of side and rear gate access with space for the boat, trailer, campervan or whatever else you can think of
• Expansive open plan living room with plenty of space to make it your own as well as a study nook off to the side which makes the ideal home office or homework station
• Master bedroom is located at the rear of the house and is king sized with a surplus of storage space in the walk in robe, and functional ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms two and three are separate from the master and complete with built in robes and split system air conditioning
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower plus separate toilet
• Freshly painted throughout
• Internal Laundry with ample storage space
• Double carport at front of home
• Established low maintenance gardens and grounds
• Pet on application
There’s really something for everyone in this beautifully maintained home – whether you love lounging in comfort or getting active outdoors you’ll not be disappointed!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-32 %|