With a spacious and unique floor plan this modern home is sure to impress those who need that little bit of “extra”!
• Main bedroom at the front of the home can function as a fully self contained living space! With ensuite bathroom, walk in robe and it’s very own well equipped kitchenette! Louvre windows provide plenty of air circulation and an abundance of storage, cooktop, sink and drying rack and under bench space for a washing machine you have everything you need, making this ideal for housemates or extended family who want that bit of extra space to themselves.
• Main kitchen has a surplus of bench and cupboard space and boasts high quality fixtures and fittings including built in above sink dish rack plus stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
• Open plan living and dining with well positioned windows and doors create fresh cool cross breezes and allow the area to fill with natural light
• Remaining three bedrooms are all well sized and complete with built in robes and air conditioning
• Main bathroom with separate toilet room
• Double lock up garage with laundry
• Stepping outside you will find a generous outdoor entertaining area overlooking lush green lawns and low maintenance gardens
Located in a quiet street in one of Darwin’s newest suburbs this fantastic home has so much to offer. Perfect for those with young kids with a park straight across the road, don’t miss out on your opportunity to see this unique and ultra functional property!
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|