Spend your free time exploring the Rapid Creek foreshore, listening to the waves crash against the nearby cliffs or throw a line in off the Jetty to try and catch your dinner. Rapid Creek is a great outdoorsy lifestyle address that boasts incredible community amenities and a close proximity to leisure activities no matter what you’re into.
Positioned on the 1st floor of a well maintained complex that includes covered parking, this property has a sweeping open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring and a light bright ambience that is perfect for those beachy feels. The kitchen includes wrap around laminate counters with loads of storage held within.
Both bedrooms have carpeted flooring and a built in robe along with large windows to capture the sea breezes and natural light. The bathroom is modern and light with a step in bath / shower combo and a vanity that hosts storage. In the hall way nook is the laundry amenities in a clever space saving design.
Step out onto the balcony to enjoy the fresh sea air and bask in the natural light that plays over the tiled balcony. With views over the treetops towards the ocean on the horizon, this is a great space to sit outdoors or entertain with guests.
Change your lifestyle for one filled with sand, sun and surf – check out 7-302 Casuarina Drive in the beachside suburb of Rapid Creek today.
• Gorgeous beachside property that takes in the cool sea breezes
• Spend your free time exploring the foreshore, enjoying the pop up food carts or watching a sunset over the Jetty
• Clean, crisp bathroom has a step in bath / shower combo plus vanity with storage
• 2 bedrooms each have carpeted flooring plus a built in robe and large windows
• Internal laundry room is cleverly positioned in a nook to make the best use of space
• Full sized kitchen includes wrap around counters plus floating shelving
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring
• Light filled living areas are bright and open making this a great space to unwind
• Balcony looks out over the greenery towards the ocean on the horizon
• Secure complex with garage parking and a well maintained frontage
• Community parklands across the street with outdoor play areas for the kids
• Biking and walking paths wind along the foreshore, passing the Jetty and Swimming Pool
• Local taverns, fish and chip shops and a pub are all nearby
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|