Property ID: 9498495
This spectacular family home boasts a huge in ground pool, modern finishes throughout, two living areas and a whopping five bedrooms!
• The modern kitchen features induction cooking, great sized pantry, breakfast bar, microwave nook and heaps of storage and bench space, finished in a neutral colour scheme
• Within this home you will find two living areas, one located at the front of the home and the other combined with the kitchen and dining overlooking the pool and entertaining area
• The spacious master bedroom boasts a generous walk in robe, air-conditioning and complete with modern ensuite
• The remaining four bedrooms are complete with mirrored built in wardrobes and air-conditioning
• The main bathroom boasts a bath and shower, large window to allow for natural lighting and a separate toilet, complete with modern tiles matching the rest of the home
• Out the back you will be pleasantly surprised with the amount of space you have to enjoy!
• There is plenty of room to have a game of backyard cricket, great sized in-ground pool with paved surrounds and even a larger than most powered garden shed! This home really does tick all the boxes!
• With a large internal laundry this home boasts plenty of storage with great built in cupboards!
• Easy to care for low maintenance gardens, undercover parking for two cars and situated in a quiet no through road
• Fully air-conditioned throughout
• Pets on application
Nestled in a family friendly neighbourhood, you’ll find yourself only minutes to Palmerston’s CBD, walking paths, parks, schools and day care!
Call now to make this house your new home!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|