Property ID: 20033995
Welcome to your new family home. Situated at the end of the quiet court on a large block this home features rolling green lawns and an in-ground plunge pool!
• Neat and tidy kitchen features breakfast bar and overlooks the rear entertaining area
• Open plan living area with large windows and doors; perfect for allowing natural light
• The bathroom features a shower over bath and great sized vanity with storage
underneath, plus a separate toilet
• All three bedrooms are a generous size and feature built in robes and air-conditioning
• Huge verandah out the back which overlooks the in-ground spa; made perfect for
• Low maintenance gardens that supply privacy screening around the fully fenced property
• Additional feature included an undercover external laundry and a garden shed
• Pets on application
Tucked away in a quiet little street and set well back from the road, this home has lush tropical gardens and secure fencing that help further screen the home for maximum privacy.
Perfectly positioned to be quiet and secluded, this tropical home is minutes to Palmerston CBD with shops, retail and plenty of schools nearby!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|