Situated in the Smith Street Mall, Jepun apartments are like no other. Perfectly positioned, this the first and only residential complex within the Smith Street Mall.
• Beautiful top floor penthouse, with wrap around balcony, city and water views
• These apartments have been cleverly designed to capture ocean breezes and make
the most out of the location’s views
• The chic kitchens boast stone bench tops, dishwasher, exposed range hood,
and tall pantry
• Open plan living with stacking doors to lead you out onto the amazing wrap
around balcony where you can enjoy the sunset, water views and Darwin’s
. There is the master bedroom, located on the mezzanine level with entry via a
spiral internal staircase, ensuite and built in wardrobe with stunning views
to the water
. The second bedroom is located on the bottom level equipped with large built in
wardrobes and more stunning views
• The main bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling with spacious shower and under
vanity storage on the bottom level
• Internal laundry with linen press and dryer
• Split-system air-conditioning throughout and ceiling fans
• Secure storage cage
• Pet negotiable – dog up to 8kg or a cat
• 2 car parking spaces available in the West Lane building
The complex offers a central atrium, resort style swimming pool, lift access and the complex is wheel chair friendly. This is the perfect place to make you feel like your tropical holiday never ended!
Smith Street Mall is the hub of Darwin’s CBD where you can shop till you drop then enjoy the cool ambiance relaxing at one of the many alfresco cafes or pubs. Shady Raintree Park at the northern end is popular at lunchtime and many outdoor events are held there during the dry season which is just one of the reasons Jepun is the most desirable locations in Darwin!