What our Clients & Customers have to Say about our Team
- I would like to pass on my appreciation for the current property manager Raine & Horne have looking after my two properties. Amanda Feeley worked diligently to assist me in arranging repairs and maintenance when one of my units was recently vacated, and to find another tenant. Amanda is always professional in manner, and has been one of the most attentive, responsive and helpful property managers I’ve worked with to date. It has been an absolute pleasure working with Amanda and she has made managing my properties so much easier.
- Jenny has been a real soldier for me in running the property in Farrar. There have been times where Jenny has contacted me after hours, much to my surprise as she was still at the office.I believe if there were more agents like Jenny, the rental game would be a lot smoother. Jenny goes above and beyond for me and my property and it really means a lot.
- It’s wonderful to learn that after the first inspection last Saturday you have been able to find a tenant for our property. In the current NT’s depressing economy that has impacted on all aspects of Territorians’ lives, particularly property investment, this is a testament of your expertise in the property management business; and Kojo and I are quite grateful for that.
Kwadwo and Susana - Landlords
- Thanks to Sue at Raine and Horne Darwin for her commitment to managing my property in Woolner NT. Her professionalism and attention to detail is really appreciated and it’s reassuring to know the property is being well looked after for me.
- Ange, You have certainly gone above and beyond our expectations at times to help out with things. Your time and effort is Very much appreciated, and I thank you for being so dedicated and great at what you did for us