One of only four in a secure double brick building a short level walk to Dee Why shops and the beach, this oversized first floor apartment features bright airy interiors with windows on three sides, two generous balconies and no common walls. The apartment is well-presented for easy living, needs nothing done and makes a great choice for buyers looking to enjoy the sensational coastal lifestyle and convenience Dee Why has to offer.
• Open living/dining area flows to balcony with leafy aspect
• Two beds share a large second balcony, master has ensuite
• Third bedroom provides the flexibility of a home workspace
• Built ins in all bedrooms, floating floors throughout
• Light filled kitchen, full bath and separate internal laundry
• Auto lock-up double garage with plenty of room for storage
• Flat walk to beach, shops, Dee Why Public School, city buses
A rare apartment that will not disappoint, is available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 to schedule a Private Appointment of for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: We are adhering to strict Government Covid19 guidelines regarding open inspections and to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided, wear a mask, practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate