Live the life of ultra convenience with this large one bedroom apartment with seamless flow. Positioned in one of Dee Why’s most sought after streets, only minutes to express city buses, new restaurants, cafes and Woolworths, and only a short, level walk to the beach.
• Open plan living area flows to covered entertaining terrace
• North facing apartment, very private, separate dining space
• Modern gas kitchen, ample cupboard space, internal laundry
• Air-con, large bedroom with huge walk in robe and ensuite
• Security building and secure undercover parking
Call our team at Raine & Horne Dee Why/Collaroy on 02 9971 1988 to make an appointment to view this beautiful apartment – it will not last long!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$880 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||507|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|