On the market for the first time in over 64 years, this well-maintained single level brick and tile home (c1957) occupies approx 411sqm in a premium cul-de-sac position near one of the Northern Beaches most sought-after school’s Collaroy Plateau Public School and just minutes from the beautiful Collaroy and Dee Why beaches. The home is comfortable to live in now, features quality owner-builder upgrades and provides scope to further improve or remove (Subject to Council Approval) and create the dream lifestyle in a family-focused location.
• Bright spacious living area, sunroom/dining, neat kitchen
• All bedrooms with built-in robes plus ensuite to the master
• Gas kitchen, updated full bath and separate internal laundry
• Polished floorboards, split system air-con and gas fittings
• In-ground pool, pergola, large workshop and parking at rear
• Stroll cafes, shops and parks; 800m to beach and city buses
A beautiful family home that will not disappoint. Available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 to schedule an inspection or for further information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$488 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|