This bright and modern one bedroom apartment offers a convenient beachside lifestyle. Situated in an ultra modern security complex with lift access visitor parking, car wash bay and extensive community alfresco living area with BBQ and child-friendly lawn area. Just a short walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, local/city bound bus services and Dee Why Beach.
- Spacious one bedroom apartment with additional office/nursery room
- Defined dining space which flows onto a generous wrap around terrace
- Carpeted in bedroom and study
- Timber floorboards throughout living, dining and entry
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Double bedroom with a built-in robe and access to both bathroom and terrace
- Two-way bathroom with spacious combined shower and bath
- Large covered wrap around entertainers terrace
- 105sqm in total which includes internal laundry and additional office
- 1 x secure car space
- Small pets considered upon application
- Car wash bay very close to the car space area in the basement parking
For more information on this property or to arrange a private or virtual inspection, please call us on 9971 1988!
PLEASE NOTE: We are adhering to strict Government Covid19 guidelines regarding inspections and to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community, inspections are to be arranged by private appointment, and only one attendee is able to inspect at the private inspection. A mask must be worn, we also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided, practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection. Thank you for your co-operation.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||523|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|