Auction Tonight – To watch live click on this link from 6:30pm: https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/70646#/
Perched high on the top floor of this vintage apartment block and boasting a north-east aspect capitalising on a stunning panorama that sweeps across National Park treetops to Dee Why Lagoon, Long Reef Beach and Headland and the sparking Pacific Ocean. The sundrenched living areas flow through floor to ceiling glass to a broad alfresco balcony that wraps around the residence, creating an idyllic beachside living environment all year round.
• Sunlit separate kitchen with ocean views, servery
• Large living area with designated dining room
• Beach, headland & ocean views from both bedrooms
• Great floor plan with hallway separating bedrooms
• Huge wrap around balcony with incredible views
• Large lock-up garage, internal building access, storeroom
• Well presented bathroom with sep toilet, 124sqm on title
• 250m to Dee Why Centre & B-Line, 1km walk to beach
• Opportunity to add ensuite and totally modernise
Strata Levies: $1,224 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.87 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $145.71 p/q approx.
Total Area: 124 sqm approx
For more information on this property or to book a private inspection then please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 or 02 9971 1988.
PLEASE NOTE: We are adhering to strict Government Covid19 guidelines regarding inspections and to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community, inspections are to be arranged by private appointment, and only one attendee is able to inspect. A mask must be worn, we also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided, practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection. Thank you for your co-operation.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$815 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||587|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|