Quiet and securely set to the rear of the resort-style ‘Ravello’ complex, this open plan apartment on the ground floor combines modern low maintenance living with indoor/outdoor entertainment ease and superb convenience. It offers a sought-after entry point, downsize option or investment in a key lifestyle location near the town centre, a stroll to B-Line city buses and within minutes of the beach.
• Level/lift access, video intercom entry and just one common wall
• Spacious living area with study alcove and quality bamboo flooring
• Galley kitchen offering quality appliances, gas and European laundry
• Large bedroom has mirrored robes and two-way ensuite bathroom
• Relaxed flow to a garden-sized courtyard for spacious entertaining
• Indoor lap pool, spa, gym and sauna; basement parking and storage
Strata Levies: $1,172 p/q approx. Council Rates: $366.45 p/q approx. Water Rates: $179 p/q approx.
PLEASE NOTE: We are adhering to strict Government Covid19 guidelines regarding open inspections and to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided, wear a mask, practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$815 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||587|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|