This spacious one bedroom apartment boasts an open floor plan with high ceilings creating light and bright interiors. Located on the top floor of a security complex, this beautiful apartment is only a few years old and is conveniently located just footsteps from B-Line city buses, Woolworths, Aldi, cafes, restaurants and just a short drive to Warringah Mall Shopping Centre, Stocklands and a level bike ride or walk to Manly Beach!
• Combined open plan living/dining with timber floorboards
• Contemporary galley-style gas kitchen with stone bench tops and S/S appliances
• Sunny entertaining terrace opens out from the kitchen with built-in clothes rack
• Gleaming, fully tiled modern bathroom with floating vanity and large shower
• Large and bright double bedroom with mirrored built-ins and additional storage space
• Single secure car space with large storage cage
• Lift access from lobby/carpark to apartment
• Air conditioning throughout apartment
• Internal Laundry
• Lease term is 12 months
• Pet Friendly
For more information on this property or to arrange a private or virtual inspection, please call us on 9971 1988!
PLEASE NOTE: We are adhering to strict Government Covid19 guidelines regarding inspections and to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community, inspections are to be arranged by private appointment, and only one attendee is able to inspect at the private inspection. A mask must be worn, we also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided, practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection. Thank you for your co-operation.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$995 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|