House-like in design with light-filled windows on three sides and no common walls, this spacious apartment blends carefree modern comfort with outstanding lifestyle appeal. Presented to a proud finish and boasting open-plan living, two balconies and elevated access to the cooling sea breeze, it nestles in a sought-after security block within footsteps of Dee Why Public School and leafy Holborn Avenue Reserve.
• First floor setting in a peaceful tree-lined street
• Functional layout with bedrooms set off the rear
• Stone kitchen boasts a breakfast bar and new dishwasher
• Master with ensuite, oversized balcony and walk-in robe
• Neat bathroom, internal laundry, remote-controlled DLUG
• Pet friendly building, security block of only 4 apartments
• Stroll to beach, parks, schools, shops and express city bus
A fantastic apartment with a great floorplan, this property will not disappoint and is available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 for any queries.
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$845 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||524|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|