Located in one of the most desirable suburbs on the Northern Beaches, This top floor one bedroom apartment enjoys views right across the Freshwater district and onto the sparkling Pacific Ocean.
- Beautifully renovated top floor unit
- Internal Laundry located in bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Located in the rear of the block
- Stunning balcony with bench and barbecue with glimpses of the ocean
- Only moments away from the beautiful freshwater village
- 10 minute stroll to Freshwater Beach
- Large built in robe in bedroom
- Street parking only
- No pets sorry!
- Available from the 20th of July 2020
Call our friendly team at Raine & Horne Dee Why/Collaroy on 02 9971 1988 to make an appointment to view this gorgeous apartment!
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$1,340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$588 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|