Located in one of the most desirable suburbs on the Northern Beaches, This top floor one bedroom apartment enjoys views right across the Freshwater district and onto the sparkling Pacific Ocean.
- Beautifully renovated top floor unit
- Internal Laundry located in bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Located in the rear of the block
- Stunning balcony with bench and barbecue with glimpses of the ocean
- Only moments away from the beautiful freshwater village
- 10 minute stroll to Freshwater Beach
- Large built in robe in bedroom
- Street parking only
- No pets sorry!
- Available from the 3rd of February 2020.
Call our friendly team at Raine & Horne Dee Why/Collaroy on 02 9971 1988 to make an appointment to view this gorgeous apartment!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$1,350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||117|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School
St John The Baptist Catholic Primary School
Harbord Public School
|95 Oliver Street Freshwater NSW 2096||Primary||Government||0.55 km|
Stewart House School
|45 Carrington Parade Curl Curl NSW 2096||Special||Government||0.79 km|
|Stewart House School||22 Ellen St Harbord NSW 2096||Special||0.79 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.