Part of Dee Why’s sought-after ‘Mooramba Gardens’ complex, this generously refurbished apartment offers a relaxed haven for living with separate entry, green outlooks and a secluded wraparound garden. Fresh interiors are well-appointed for a modern lifestyle with easy indoor/outdoor flow and a wonderfully private aspect to the rear, while shops, restaurants, transport and the beach are all within level walking distance.
• Popular sun drenched full brick security building with dual street access
• Only one common wall and leafy views from all windows in the apartment
• Refurbished with fresh paint, lighting, new wood floors and grass area
• Large living/dining options opens to undercover terrace with great privacy
• The courtyard is common area however only accessed by this apartment
• Granite gas kitchen, full bath, ensuite, linen press and internal laundry
• Flat walk to Dee Why Town Centre, cafes, city buses and Dee Why beach
Strata Levies – $831.01 p/q I Council Rates – $358.87 p/q I Water Rates – $144.11 p/q
A rare apartment that will not disappoint, is available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 to schedule a Private Appointment or for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: We are adhering to strict Government Covid19 guidelines regarding open inspections and to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided, wear a mask, practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$813 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||523|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|