Located on the top floor, at the quiet rear of the near new “Verde” building, this abundantly bright apartment, enjoys peace & tranquility, spacious open plan interiors that flow to a private, sun-drenched covered terrace. Located in the heart of Manly Vale, it promises relaxed coastal living with an endless choice of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, and B-Line buses only metres from your doorstep with beaches only minutes away.
• Generous open plan living area flooded with natural light, sky-light, bamboo flooring
• Private, sunny, tiled terrace with gas and water facilities, floor to ceiling sliding doors
• Spacious gas kitchen with Caesarstone bechtops, dishwasher, ample cupboard space
• Generous bedroom with built-in robe, large bathroom with Carrara marble feature tiling
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, security complex with lift, video intercom, basement parking
• 2 min walk to B-Line city buses, cafes, Woolworths/Aldi, 5 min drive to Manly Beach/Wharf
• Ultra-convenient, providing an excellent lifestyle this gem, won’t last long!
• Property to be leased fully furnished, and is available now!
• Sorry – no pets
Call our friendly team at Raine & Horne Dee Why/Collaroy on 02 9971 1988 to make an appointment to view this gorgeous apartment!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$938 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|