With a sundrenched outlook over lush private gardens, this immaculate top floor apartment melds expanse, serenity and contemporary style. Capitalising on a north east aspect, morning sun washes over bedrooms while natural light flows throughout the day over a broad timber deck, through floor to ceiling glass to an expansive indoor outdoor living area. It’s an idyll just moments from Dee Why Centre and B-Line express CBD buses and a swift, easy stroll to Dee Why Beach.
• Expansive bedrooms, master ensuite & dressing room
• Chef’s kitchen, Caesarstone, gas, ample cabinetry
• Moveable louvers & bespoke blinds, high ceilings
• Large designer bathroom & bath, European laundry
• Intercom security & lift access, manager onsite
• Secure subterranean parking space & storage cage
A timeless apartment that is available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 for any queries.
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you wear a mask and practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate