On a generous level block of approx 696sqm featuring dual street access and a northeast aspect to the rear, this classic brick family home has been loved for over 50 years and just waiting for the next family to make it their own. Offering a sensational blank canvas opportunity with scope to renovate, extend and/or rebuild and create an enviable family lifestyle (STCA). The property is in excellent livable condition and ideally placed a short stroll to shops, parks, transport and a choice of sought-after schools.
• Spacious L-shaped lounge/dining area and original large eat-in kitchen
• Ensuite and walk-in robe to main bedroom, full main bathroom, laundry
• Expansive child friendly grassed yard including separate workshop/storage
• Double lock up garage plus gated side access to park a boat or caravan
• Short Stroll Glenrose Shopping Village and Lionel Watts playing fields
• Excellent schools in the vicinity include Mimosa Public and Davidson High
For more information on this property or to book a private inspection then please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 or 02 9971 1988.
PLEASE NOTE: We are adhering to strict Government Covid19 guidelines regarding open inspections and to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided, wear a mask, practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||222|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|