Located in a secure full brick complex 50m from Collaroy Beach, this 211sqm light-filled two-bedroom apartment features a sprawling rooftop terrace offering the perfect Northerly aspect and views over Collaroy & Narrabeen beaches. Tastefully updated with new carpet and paint this beautiful seaside abode is perfect for someone looking to upgrade to a larger modern apartment or even perfect for a downsizer who is looking to be close to everything this beautiful locale has to offer. A bonus offering of a very large 66sqm garage, easily fitting two smaller cars to the rear and a large car toward the front, plus an enormous amount of storage space, perfect for a car collector or someone looking for large amounts of storage.
• Sunny open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Stone benchtops, Smeg gas cooktop, double fridge space
• Large balcony off living room with ocean views
• Spacious double bedrooms, both with built ins
• Master suite with ensuite, A/C and ocean vistas
• Internal open staircase to 50sqm rooftop terrace
• Lift access, new paint/carpet, air-conditioning
• Huge 66sqm garage, space for two small cars plus a large car
• Entire under ramp storage room totaling 13sqm
• Stroll to local shops and B-Line transport system
A fantastic opportunity to secure a unique apartment in a highly sought after suburb, this home is available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 for any queries.
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$1,075 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|