Located in an idyllic bush side setting this well presented 3 bedroom family home sits on approx 898 sqm of land that backs onto scenic Bantry Bay National Park that offers walking and running tracks down to Flat Rock beach and Davidson Park. A quiet peaceful setting the home has floating floors throughout, built in wardrobes in all bedrooms and a short drive to Sydney CBD, Northern Beaches Hospital and all local amenities.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built ins, master with fabulous bushland views
• Functional gas kitchen with scope to open the floorplan of the upper floor
• Large living and dining combined with expansive serene bushland outlook
• Lower floor offers rumpus room, bathroom and large bedroom with built ins
• Spacious entertaining deck overlooking National Park with access to rear lawn
• Well maintained property, air conditioning, double parking, 898sqm of land
• Landscaped gardens throughout with near level rear lawn, perfect for kids
A fantastic opportunity to secure your new home, this property is available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 to schedule an inspection or for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: We are adhering to strict Government Covid19 guidelines regarding open inspections and to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided, and practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$920 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$583 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|