Perfectly positioned on the ground floor of the “Tahoma” building, this freshly painted one bedroom apartment has all the luxuries of a carefree beaches lifestyle. Set only moments away from Dee Why Town Centre, Walter Gors Park, B-line transport and a level 5 minute stroll to the golden sands of Dee Why beach, and its array of restaurants, bars and cafés.
• Easy flow, open plan kitchen and living area
• Ground floor, leafy and peaceful outlook
• Spacious bedroom with mirrored built in robe
• Tidy bathroom, shared laundry facilities
• Low maintenance, tiled flooring throughout
• Undercover carport, enjoy everything at your fingertips
• Available now!
Call our team at Raine & Horne Dee Why/Collaroy on 02 9971 1988 to make an appointment to view.
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$845 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||524|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|