This brand new sparkling two-bedroom granny flat captures the essence of modern and peaceful living with its sleek design & style, positioned in a quiet suburban street, just a one minute walk to walk to Peppercorn Park, moments to Forestway and Glenrose Shopping centres, buses and the Northern Beaches Hospital. Enjoy this low maintenance lifestyle in a tranquil setting. A rare opportunity to secure a brand new property in a highly sought after location, isn’t one to be missed.
• Open plan tiled living area, with balcony off dining area
• Kitchen equipped with stainless gas appliances, dishwasher
• Good size bedrooms with lush carpet, built-ins in both bedrooms
• Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, large stylish bathroom
• Secure modern & private entry, ample street parking
• Premium shutters and blinds, gas heating, alarm system
• Shared yard, no pets sorry
• Available to move straight in and enjoy!
For more information on this property or to arrange a private or virtual inspection, please call us on 9971 1988!
PLEASE NOTE: We are adhering to strict Government Covid19 guidelines regarding inspections and to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community, inspections are to be arranged by private appointment, and only one attendee is able to inspect at the private inspection. A mask must be worn, we also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided, practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection. Thank you for your co-operation.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||222|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|