**Please note: If you would like to arrange a private viewing of this beautiful home, please send an enquiry with your contact details and we will be in touch to arrange a private inspection at a scheduled time.
Enjoying wonderful elevation to capture far-reaching district views is this solid double brick home offering a lifestyle of comfort and fantastic convenience, tastefully modernised the home is suited for a growing family or even for the downsizer with its ease of single level living and entertaining. Freshly updated throughout with scope to add value, this exceptional abode’s sought-after cul-de-sac setting is just a stroll to Freshwater Beach and village shops, buses, and moments to the ever popular Manly Beach.
• Plantation shutters, timber floors, high ceilings
• Generous living and dining, wraparound balcony
• Modern stone kitchen with casual dining space
• Entertaining patio, low maintenance gardens
• Master ensuite with built-ins and adjoining study
• Good-sized bedrooms, huge garage with storage
• Gorgeous street presence, linen and attic storage
For more information on this property or to book a private inspection then please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 or 02 9971 1988.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$1,350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|