An opportunity to work from home or even have a smaller second bedroom this apartment is presented to an immaculate finish in one of Dee Why’s most sought-after modern garden complexes, this modern top floor apartment resides only footsteps from the local buzz while retaining a sunlit retreat feel. Crisp neutral tones throughout, a stylish kitchen and large bathroom design, a decked entertainers’ balcony and secure parking complete with a storage cage take easy beachside living to the next level.
• High-set and breezy position boasting bright dual aspects
• Large main bedroom with built ins, sliding louvres for privacy
• Large study or small second bedroom perfect for kids or guests
• Open lounge/dining zone flows to generously sized alfresco
• House size kitchen with stone benchtops and Smeg appliances
• Frameless walk-in shower, windows on all 3 sides of apartment
• Sliding privacy shutters, European laundry, intercom entry
• Full security building with internal stairs or lift access
• Stroll to two shopping malls, cafes galore and Dee Why Beach
A beautiful apartment that ticks a lot of boxes, and is available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 for any queries.
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.