Brimming with cottage charm in a peaceful Plateau street, this sweet home offers a potential-packed entry point into a booming family suburb. Resting amid landscaped gardens, it’s ripe for a modern transformation or provides perfect positioning for your ultimate executive build, on a 529sqm block within a few minutes’ strolling distance of Augusta shops and primary schools.
• An in-demand lifestyle address ready for its new chapter
• Elegant formal lounge opens to the all-weather front porch
• Gas kitchen with dishwasher and adjoining dining room
• Level child-friendly yard boasting a private, leafy backdrop
• Air-con, high ceilings, detached studio, driveway parking
• Steps to IGA, child care, Collaroy Plateau Park and city bus
A fantastic opportunity to create your dream home in a highly sought after suburb, this home is available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 for any queries.
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$975 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|