Large, full brick, sun-filled house to make your next home. Located in a quiet street, upper level with leafy surrounds and district views. Secure and child friendly with main gate access. Four bedrooms with inbuilt cupboards and new timber flooring. Generous sized bathrooms. Expansive pool and courtyard, rear garden and large rumpus/games/home theatre room, perfect for family. Within easy distance to both Forestville and Killarney Heights village shops, cafes, restaurants. Close proximity to bus stops, sought after schools and preschools, childcare, library, community centres, local sporting fields and parks, medical facilities. Short drive to Northern Beaches Hospital.
Features of the home include:
- Large and spacious, split level, 2-storey
- 4 bedrooms plus office/study with new timber flooring
- Open plan living; Sun-filled with skylight and plenty of windows
- Spacious living room and dining room
- Kitchen with new dishwasher; gas and electric appliances
- Large Rumpus Room /games /home theatre room downstairs
- Balcony with district views
- All bedrooms include large built-ins
- Main bedroom with Ensuite inc. shower and bath
- Main bathroom with spa bath, separate toilet, separate shower
-Guest toilet /bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Lock up garage with additional toilet
- Air conditioner; Gas hot water system
- Swimming Pool
- Entertainment area/courtyard
- Large child friendly backyard
Call our friendly team at Raine & Horne Dee Why/Collaroy on 02 9971 1988 to make an appointment to view this gorgeous home!
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$855 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$638 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|