This impressive 4 bedroom, newly renovated home is perfectly positioned in the delights of Collaroy Plateau on Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches. This home offers a fresh and modern lifestyle perfect for a family striving for a beachside escape. In an exclusive location, you will be immersed amongst local schools, Collaroy Plateau Park, local shops and minutes away from Collaroy Beach. Captured in light, this home presents outstanding flexibility through formal and informal living spaces perfect for an entertainers dream. Escape reality in the homes top floor bedrooms which possess light, space and a luxurious style of living with sparkling water views! This wonderful home provides everything and is a rare opportunity in Collaroy Plateau for a family seeking the serenity of the Northern Beaches.
• 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and brand new carpet throughout
• Freshly renovated kitchen with new appliances
• Outstanding flexibility between formal and informal living areas
• Entertaining space with balcony
• 2 original bathrooms
• Renovated large internal laundry
• Large lock up garage and additional carport
• A tranquil garden which soaks up the summer sun
• This large corner block offers ample street parking for visitors and family
• Dual access from Blandford and Acacia Street
• Newly installed windows, fly screens and block out blinds
Call our team at Raine & Horne Dee Why/Collaroy on 02 9971 1988 to make an appointment to view.
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$940 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$433 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|