Positioned less than 200 metres from Dee Why Beach and The Strands superb cuisine options, this beautifully presented apartment is set in a boutique block of only nine. Its outstanding location is just footsteps from shopping, city bound buses, cafes, parks, acclaimed restaurants and a range of other amenities.
- Combined living and dining room opening out to the balcony
- Covered east facing balcony, perfect for relaxing and BBQs
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
- Generous bedroom with large mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Original bathroom, immaculately maintained
- Well maintained complex, carport and laundry/storage
- 12 month lease
Call our friendly team at Raine & Horne Dee Why/Collaroy on 02 9971 1988 to make an appointment to view this gorgeous apartment!
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$810 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||558|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|