Placed on the second level of a small quiet block, this beautiful renovated one bedroom apartment presents an open plan living style and an abundance of natural light.
- Renovated throughout.
- Timber floorboards throughout.
- Air conditioning in bedroom with ceiling fan.
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe and balcony.
- Updated bathroom.
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bench.
- Open plan living and dining.
- Balcony off living area.
- Undercover carport.
- Internal laundry, space for a front loader washing machine in kitchen.
- Available now!
Desirably positioned only minutes walk to Dee Why beach, the Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre, local clubs, eateries and the BLine City to Palm Beach bus route.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||549|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|