Capturing superb light and northern district views from its top floor position, this three-bedroom apartment is fully renovated and features smart modern interiors with a cool coastal vibe and just one partial common wall. It provides an idyllic home/investment for those who value space, lifestyle and convenience, includes parking and is ideally located a level walk from Dee Why shops, cafes and the beach.
• Beautifully presented with high ceilings and north facing balcony
• Sun-drenched aspect and scenic views from almost every window
• Modern gas kitchen, dining and sunlit living with fitted cabinets
• All bedrooms have built-ins and enjoy separation from living area
• Sleek bathroom, internal laundry, large lock-up garage, storage
• Fisher Road/Dee Why Public Schools and city buses minutes away
For further information on this property or to arrange a private tour, then please call Aaron Raco and his team on 0404 227 902 or 02 9971 1988.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$955 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||449|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|