This light-filled 2 bedroom apartment set behind the heart of Dee Why, offers a contemporary lifestyle for a coastal escape. In a popular Northern Beaches suburb, the gorgeous unit has everything to offer for an ultra-convenient locale. Minutes walk from the main of Dee Why with local restaurants and the shopping precinct, Dee Why Public School, 4 minute walk to B-Line busses towards the CBD and local beaches and moments away from Dee Why Beach with beachside cafes and restaurants to enjoy. This sleek, modern apartment is filled with natural light with an expansive living and open deck boasting in a private oasis.
• Spacious two bedrooms offering built-in-robes and carpeted floors
• Open plan living and dining area, flowing onto an entertainers balcony
• Generous contemporary kitchen with gas, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space
• Secure sun drenched deck area
• Modern full bathroom
• Wooden flooring throughout apartment
• Minutes from B-Line bus to the CBD
• Secure lock-up garage space for one car
• Fans in both bedrooms and air-conditioning in living area
• No pets allowed sorry
• Available from 7th December
Call our team at Raine & Horne Dee Why/Collaroy on 02 9971 1988 to make an appointment to view.
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.