Peacefully tucked away at the rear of the deluxe ‘Allure’ tropical garden complex to enjoy wonderful privacy is this chic and ultra modern apartment. Showcasing bright open interiors and contemporary finishes, its prized setting is just footsteps from the cosmopolitan amenities of Dee Why Village, presenting an idyllic beachside lifestyle that is highly sought after.
• Open plan living/dining capturing north sunlight
• Living flows to a private timber entertaining deck
• Stylish stone kitchen with gas and Smeg appliances
• Master bedroom enjoys an ensuite and walk-in-robe
• 2nd double bedroom with BIR, luxurious bathrooms
• Int laundry, security car space, lockup storage cage
A beautiful apartment that ticks a lot of boxes, and is available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 for any queries.
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$845 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||524|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|