List your property for auction, sale or rent before 30 June 2020 with Raine & Horne Double Bay | Bondi Beach for your chance to win a $5,000 travel voucher
Full terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Raine & Horne Holiday competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of the Competition is Palmasgold Pty Ltd (ABN 71 096 307 470) of 385 New South Head Road, Double Bay NSW 2028, telephone: 02 9327 7971, Tenfootplus Pty Ltd (ABN 81 652 188 029) of 19-23 Hall Street, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, telephone: 02 9327 7971, The trustee for Tenfootplus Property Management (ABN 75 246 269 656) of 385 New South Head Road, Double Bay NSW 2028, telephone: 02 9327 7971 and The trustee for Property Partners Unit Trust (ABN 58 143 746 465) or 385 New South Head Road, Double Bay NSW 2028, telephone: 02 9327 7971 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to NSW residents aged 18 years or over who own a residential property in NSW that is not exclusively listed for sale with any agent other than agents of the Promoter. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, government departments and bodies, buyers agents and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- For the purposes of this Competition, a residential property includes single homes, apartments, land and rural properties located in NSW but excludes projects (defined below), commercial properties and mortgagee in possession properties. Only one (1) person per residential property is permitted to participate in this Competition. ‘Projects’ are defined as a multi-unit strata development and multi-lot land and house & land estates, being sold either off-the-plan or as a completed building/estates.
- The Competition opens at 9am AEDST on 1st of January 2020 and final entries close at 5pm AEST on 30th of June 2020 (“Competition Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry into the prize draw, individuals must exclusively list their eligible residential or commercial property (in accordance with clauses 3 and 4 above) for sale or lease with Raine & Horne Double Bay, Raine & Horne Bondi Beach or Raine & Horne Commercial Bondi Junction during the Competition Period (“Eligible Listing”). Eligible Listings do not need to be sold or leased during the Competition Period to be eligible for the purposes of this Competition. For the removal of doubt, an Eligible Listing does not include non-exclusive listings, co-listings, sale appraisals or rental appraisals. Any eligible listing resulted from a referral, will also allow the referee an entry into the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid
- Multiple entries permitted. Only one (1) entry per eligible property.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. For the avoidance of doubt, in the case that an Eligible Listing has more than one (1) home owner, the entry into the prize draw will be awarded to the home owner listed at the time of entry; and any prize will be awarded to the home owner listed at the time of entry.
- There will be one (1) prize awarded (defined below).
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received (“Draw”). The Draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises, 385 New South Head Road, Double Bay NSW 2028 at 12 noon local NSW time, on Wednesday 1st July 2020. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The prize draw winners will be notified by phone call and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the Draw and their names will be published online at rh.com.au/doublebaybondibeach.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a AU$5000.00 travel voucher to be redeemed at Flight Centre Double Bay.
- How to spend the AU$5000.00 travel voucher is at the discretion of the winner. The winner will be bound by the terms and conditions of Flight Centre which can be found here - https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition. Spending money, additional meals, additional beverages, laundry, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs not expressly provided, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the prize winner and their travel companion(s) and are not included. The travel voucher must be used within twelve (12) months of winner notification and is subject to booking, flight and accommodation availability. The winner and their companions are responsible for ensuring that they have any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check-in. All travel plans must be arranged with Flight Centre Double Bay. Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee, at the sole cost of the prize winner and their travel companions. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers. Any passes or tickets issued as part of the prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets or passes are only valid for use within the stated duration on the passes or tickets issued or the duration of the prize winner’s prize, whichever is earlier. Travel insurance is not included and we recommend the winner and their companion take out travel insurance prior to travel. Taking the prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of the applicable airline operator as well as any accommodation/transport/services/transfers/travel insurance or tour providers, and in particular, health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. No compensation will be payable if the prize winner or their travel companions, are unable to use any element of the prize as stated for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or any element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $5,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, refundable, negotiable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize or participation in any element of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize the winner and their companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.