Enjoy a carefree coastal lifestyle in this bright and breezy two-bedroom apartment with a sunny North-East aspect and ocean views. Occupying the prime front position on the elevated ground floor of a well-maintained security building of only 4 apartments with refurbished common areas, it has its own storeroom and a car space on title.
Set in a quiet enclave with the ocean and clifftop Diamond Bay Reserve at end of the street, the building is footsteps to coastal walks and an easy stroll to North Rose Bay shops and bus transport. Presenting seaside appeal with village convenience, the apartment is light and airy with abundant natural light pouring in from wide windows on three sides.
The spacious interiors with fresh modern dcor and polished timber floors provide a large open-plan living area, big dining area (seating 8 people), well-appointed Caesarstone/Bosch gas kitchen, main king-size bedroom, 2nd double bedroom and white-tiled bathroom with bath/shower.
- Elevated ground floor, ocean views
- Large open-plan living & dining areas
- Gourmet gas kitchen w Bosch appliances
- Quality kitchen cabinetry, Siemens dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom with ocean view
- 2nd double bedroom, also with ocean view
- Generous b/in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- White-tiled bathroom with shower over bath
- Polished timber floors, built-in storage closet
- Residents’ laundry with own washer & dryer
- Stroll to parks, coastal walk, North Rose Bay shops
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$2,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$745 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|