A cute beach pad an easy walk from Coogee, this 2-bedroom home stands as a sun-washed coastal residence in a super-handy position. With sunny balcony and secure lock-up garage for one car, it features a bright living area with adjoining dining and kitchen while its elevated corner position, with ocean glimpses, serves to make it a sweet seaside haven.
In good condition throughout yet with exciting scope for a bespoke touch to craft a lovely beachside abode, the 2 bedrooms both feature built-in robes and fans, while the renovated bathroom is a sleek bright space. With modern kitchen and handy internal laundry, including extensive built-in is, it is a wholly self-contained private residence.
Its sunny aspect looking out across the Coogee basin affords a relaxed coastal vibe, with the balcony a perfect place for a morning coffee in the sun. A handy base from which to enjoy all the lifestyle delights of the neighbourhood, this home is just minutes to popular local cafes, eateries, the beach and legendary Wylie’s and the McIver’s baths, making it perfect for owner-occupiers or investors seeking to buy in the eastern suburbs.
- Perfectly positioned near-beach home w sunny balcony, LUG
- Set in elevated 1st floor position, prime corner building location
- In fine condition w great scope for a personalised remodelling
- 2 double bedrooms, both carpeted and quiet w built-in robes
- Charming living/dining space, modern kitchen, new bathroom
- Prime near-beach address, metres from Coogee Oval + cafes
- Mere minutes away from the beach at Coogee, popular baths
- Excellent first home for owner-occupiers or first-rate investment
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||212|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|