Enjoying a desirable elevated 1st floor setting in a boutique block, this two bedroom apartment is brimming with natural light. It boasts an unbeatable address within a stroll of Vaucluse Village and the popular coastal walk as well as city transport, while only moments to Rose Bay North village’s shops and cafes.
- Spacious living/dining room leading to balcony
- Large kitchen with ocean glimpses, ample storage & a dishwasher
- Two generous sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Main bedroom is appointed with a sunny balcony
- Neat bathroom with bath tub
- Under cover car space & additional space for 2 cars
Due to the current COVID-19 Lockdown, we ask that you register your interest through an enquiry online or contact the agent listed below for a private inspection. All inspections will be conducted as a private viewing with only 1 person to inspect the property at any one time. Please ensure all COVID-19 guidelines are adhered to and a face mask must be worn at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$2,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|