A private ground floor setting and north-facing courtyard give this stylish boutique apartment a cottage-like feel in a fantastic location on the edge of Bondi. One of only five in the block, the freshly schemed one-bedroom apartment is perfect for the beach lover or investor in a top location a breezy 700m stroll down to the sand and surf. Rare for a one-bedroom apartment, this boutique beachside retreat opens out to a large garden courtyard with plentiful space for entertaining and comes with parking on title. Stroll to Ben Buckler village cafes, the coast walk and ocean pools.
- The perfect surfside pad, quiet setting away from the crowds
- Bright and airy interiors, crisp white walls, Black Japan floors
- Undercover patio and sun-drenched alfresco dining terrace
- Double bedroom with built-ins, fresh white-tiled bathroom
- Sleek modern kitchen, integrated stainless steel appliances
- Boutique block of 5 with a secure entry, internal laundry
- Walk down to Bondi’s world-renowned surf and cafe culture.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$1,625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|