Private and filled with sunlight, this spacious ground floor apartment is desirably positioned on the NE corner of Aylesbury, an Art Deco c1918 building of 9 standing adjacent to Gaden Reserve in tree-lined Queen Street. With wide windows and leafy vistas, the apartment impresses with its generous space and immaculate interiors including a superbly appointed new kitchen.
Elevated above the street, it has a well-designed layout featuring an entry hall, living area (with working fireplace), dining area, custom-designed Smeg gas kitchen, main king-size bedroom, 2nd double bedroom and white-tiled bathroom. A glass panel etched with Private’ (on the main bedroom door) is retained from early days when the apartment was a doctor’s surgery.
Additional features include concealed Euro laundry, built-in wardrobes (both bedrooms), linen cupboard, 2.8m high ceilings, polished timber floors, plantation shutters and level access to a large rear courtyard garden (with clothes drying area) for use of residents. Blue chip precinct just footsteps to village cafes, shops, buses and a short walk to Centennial Park and Bondi Junction’s retail hub.
- Private NE corner position adjacent to park
- Living area w timber cabinetry & open fireplace
- Dining zone (seats 6 people) adjacent to kitchen
- New Caesarstone kitchen with plenty of storage
- Smeg stainless steel gas stove, F&P dish drawer
- Main king-size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- 2nd double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- White-tiled bathroom with shower above bath
- Entry hall, linen closet, concealed Euro laundry
- 2.8 m high ceilings, polished timber floorboards
- Wide windows, plantation shutters, picture rails
- Communal courtyard with clothes drying area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$1,400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
Woollahra Public School
|Forth Street Woollahra NSW 2025||Primary||Government||0.21 km|
|WAYS Secondary, Bondi Junction Campus||420 Oxford Street Bondi Junction NSW 2022||Special||Non-Government||0.67 km|
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
|Reddam House Primary School||8/71-85 Edgecliff Road Woollahra NSW 2025||Combined||Non-Government||0.88 km|
Holy Cross Primary School
|8/71-85 Edgecliff Road Woollahra NSW 2025||Primary||Non-Government||0.93 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.