Located in prized Woollahra/Bondi Junction pocket this desirable house like apartment is truly unique and is quietly positioned in a small Art Deco block of only 6 apartments.
The owners have accentuated the character of the building with wall paper featured on the 3m ceilings and beautiful French doors that open direct to your own private garden. This property is perfect for those who are downsizing from a larger home.
The apartment is within very easy walking distance to the area’s famed eateries, pubs, transport, Woollahra Queen Street Village, Bondi Junction and Centennial Park.
Solid and spacious, this unique residence is a beauty of its era with generous living and oversized eat in kitchen and dining area which will respond brilliantly to your stylish refreshment. Similarly there’s scope to update the bathroom and the eat-in gas kitchen.
- Ground floor residence with separate entrance and private garden
- 2 big bedrooms, with built-ins & main with ceiling fan
- Perfect for downsizers or those starting a family
- Wall paper features, 3m high ceilings, French doors, plantation shutters
- Polished timber floorboards, fire place, entertaining deck
- Generous open plan living/dining and large eat in kitchen
- Beautiful as is with potential to refresh and personalize
- Pet friendly small block of 6, lush garden space
- Stroll to Bondi Junction, Woollahra Village and Centennial Parklands
- Lock-up garage and extra storage, internal laundry
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|