(enter via Norwich Road)
Brimming with character appeal, this spacious ground floor apartment presents an incredibly convenient lifestyle just footsteps to Rose Bay village and the Rose Bay harbour beachfront. Updated for modern living while retaining elegant hallmarks of Art Deco style, the apartment has a spacious layout with no common walls and its own separate laundry with plenty of storage space. Fresh interiors with high ceilings and timber floors create a welcoming vibe with a central entry hall providing good separation between the bedrooms and living area. Featuring easy level entry from the street, the apartment is one of 6 in Richmond Hall, a gracious security building with communal rear courtyard. Enjoy the best of village living with a short stroll to cafes, supermarkets, shops, buses, Lyne Park and Rose Bay ferry wharf.
- Ground floor in gracious Art Deco security building of 6
- Spacious living and dining area with built-in storage
- Updated kitchen with electric cooktop and stainless steel oven
- Main king-size bedroom with generous built-in wardrobe
- 2nd double bedroom with door leading to courtyard
- White-tiled bathroom with shower and modern vanity
- Separate laundry (with storage) accessed from courtyard
- Entry hall; b/in linen cupboard; original Art Deco joinery
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?