Situated within the tightly held ‘Dellwood’ apartments, this Art Deco delight offers its own private entry and has proportions of a semi. Gazing north across expansive common gardens and basking in beautiful leafy surrounds. It offers a tranquil retreat that is within level walking distance to Coogee Beach and shops.
The apartment features a versatile floor plan with no common walls and is double brick, which keeps it cool in summer and warm in winter. Beautiful period details have been meticulously preserved to sit alongside contemporary updates, offering plenty of charm.
• A cherished & truly unique apartment offered for the first time in 30 years
• Beautiful lead light details, pine floorboards, plus high patterned ceilings
• Caesarstone kitchen with gas stove & leafy outlook
• Lounge room with French doors plus separate dining and bay windows
• Direct access to a privately used balcony overlooking the garden
• Three bedrooms, the master with carpet and an adjoining dressing room
• Renovated bathroom features walk-in glass shower & white subway tiles
• Boutique block of five, huge common garden, pet friendly
• Private entrance plus own external laundry room, and large shared storage area
• A tranquil hideaway capturing lovely green outlooks from every window
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||127|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||339|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|