This beautifully styled and semi-sized apartment is in a sought after block of only four. This spacious apartment not only offers outstanding potential but a premium lifestyle location, directly opposite the golf course and only ten minute’s level walk to the beautiful Bondi beachfront. You will walk in and feel like you’ve arrived home in this classic Art Deco apartment with quality modern twists and large common garden.
The owners have accentuated the character of the building with a stylish renovation, from the high ornate ceilings and the original floorboards, to the smallest details like ebony doorknobs and antique brass electrical fittings. Perfect for those that are not quite ready to enter the semi/house market or investors wanting to capitalise on the potential and strong rental demand.
- Large proportions with approx 98.5 sqm of living
- Ground floor with access to a large and well maintained shared garden
- 2 big bedrooms, with built-ins & main with ceiling fan
- Light and spacious living room with original leaded bay window
- Beautiful and flexible sunroom or home office
- Bespoke kitchen with Smeg appliances, Persian marble counters
- Internal washer and dishwasher
- Polished timber floorboards, high decorative ceilings
- Antique french glass lamp fittings
- Indulgent bathroom with cast iron claw for bath with rain shower
- Easy permit parking
- Fantastic convenience to beaches, cafes, buses and harbour
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$2,425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$695 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|