Spacious open-plan designed living with the ambience of a private house in this delightful garden apartment on the ground floor of a classic period building of 3 apartments situated footsteps to Varna Park, a wide green parkland with shade trees, children’s playground, covered picnic area and off-leash dog walking zone.
Featuring its own spacious garden with secure gated main entry from Wills Ave , the apartment has stylish renovated house-like proportioned interiors including a large living room, separate dining area, Caesarstone/Bosch gas kitchen, main king-size bedroom, 2nd double bedroom, study/3d bedroom (or nursery or kid’s play area), modern bathroom, laundry and covered alfresco dining/entertaining terrace overlooking the garden and lawn.
Additional features include high patterned ceilings, polished timber floors, gas heating bayonet and garden shed. With convenience of buses at the door, the property is close to Clovelly, Tamarama and Bronte beaches, and about 5 minutes level walk to popular caf and dining options including Three Blue Ducks.
- Spacious living room with high patterned ceiling
- Dining area flows to covered alfresco terrace
- Modern open-plan Caesarstone gas kitchen
- Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom, 2nd double bedroom
- Sleek renovated bathroom, separate laundry
- High ceilings, polished timber floorboards
- Modern lighting, gas heating bayonet
- Covered alfresco dining/entertaining terrace
- Remote-controlled gate access to garden
- Garden with lawn, shed and off-street parking
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$1,313 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|