A sunlit and elegant home showcasing luxury interiors complemented by a spacious floor-plan maximising natural light and highlighted by a sun-soaked apartment-wide terrace, this magnificent residence offers North Bondi living at its absolute best. Set in the much admired “Maison Blanc”, a recently constructed complex on the corner of Roe St, this abode blends two original apartments into one, the result being a sleek E/NE-facing home of wonderful size and privacy, complete with secure parking for 2 cars.
Positioned on the ground floor with level internal access plus private 2nd entry from quiet Roe St, this stunning home features an open plan living/dining area opening directly to the wood-decked garden terrace, a delightful area for entertaining, with district views. The adjacent kitchen is a remarkable space with gas cooking and full range of Smeg appliances, while the private master bedroom is a tranquil zone with extensive b/ins and huge en-suite. The 2nd bedroom has interconnected en-suite and b/ins, while the 3rd offers flexible use as a study or relaxed living space.
Enjoying all the benefits of this sought-after coastal neighbourhood – with parks, the harbour, Bondi Beach, famed cafes, golf course and places of worship within very easy reach – this home offers a serene base from which to enjoy the best of the area. The expansive terrace is perfect for al fresco dining whilst this home’s ease of access, with level lift to side-by-side underground parking, make it a low-maintenance residence of massive appeal. With ducted A/C, alarm, on-title storage and internal laundry, this property has the lot and is sure to impress to most astute buyers.
- Sun-bathed E/NE-facing home in highly desirable Nth Bondi enclave
- Set in “Maison Blanc” block w private level entry, sun-soaked outlook
- Luxurious living, 2 original units merged to create lavish modern home
- Relaxed living/dining area opening out to superb terrace, full of sun
- Tranquil main bedroom w expansive b/ins and huge private en-suite
- Peaceful 2nd bed w en-suite, 3rd bed w flexible use as study/office
- Showpiece kitchen, Smeg appliances, 2x d/washer, stone benches
- Entertainers’ terrace feat gas BBQ connection, garden, district aspect
- Level lift access to priv parking, laundry, A/C, alarm, on-title storage
- Exceptional lifestyle opportunity just mins to beaches, harbour, cafes
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$1,650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
Rose Bay Secondary College
|36 Hardy Street Rose Bay NSW 2029||Secondary||Government||0.61 km|
Galilee Catholic Primary School
|58A Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||0.7 km|
|Reddam House||66-68 Oakley Road North Bondi NSW 2026||Combined||Non-Government||0.73 km|
|Reddam House, Bondi Campus||62 Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Combined||Non-Government||0.79 km|
Rose Bay Public School
|21 Wilberforce Avenue Rose Bay NSW 2029||Primary||Government||0.81 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.